Procurement Expert (m/f/d)
Investment and Technical Services (CAPEX)
NEW JOB IN BERLIN. As strategic leader and manager of the propagation and distribution of sugarbeet, corn seed and other crops, the company has successfully operated in plant breeding for the last 160 years. A corporate culture shaped by family shareholders is ensuring the independence essential to innovation and quick and effective business lines. The company’s ONEGLOBE initiative encompasses the global implementation of new support processes and structures and is standing for sustainable international growth.
As a part of the global Procurement Team, responsible for Investment and Technical Services (CAPEX):
The objective is to define category specific procurement strategies and implement them globally.
From this, the following main tasks may be deduced:
- Category Management, Supplier Life Cycle Management and Contract Management
- Create transparency in order to consolidate spend across the group
- Conduct the entire strategic sourcing process from sourcing strategy, spend and supplier analysis to negotiation and signed agreement
- Coordinate procurement activities and manage relationships with internal stakeholders (Global Transaction Center in Berlin and the respective departments within the global Business Units)
- Generate continuous improvements regarding processes, system applications, products and services
- Not less than 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in the field of Strategic Procurement
- Profound category knowledge in at least 2 of the following categories: Facility Management; MRO Maintenance, Repair and Operations; construction; technical fleet management; laboratory equipment; PPE Personal Protective Equipment
- Ideally experienced in change management projects
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken), other languages are a plus
- Experience in relevant IT systems (SAP MM, Ariba, MS Office and others)
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 50 %
- Academic degree in Industrial Engineering, Construction Engineering, Business Administration, or similar certification (for example vocational training with further training and proven knowledge acquired through practice)
- Industry experience
- Demanding task in a multinational environment
- Attractive salary package
- Capital forming benefits and company pension scheme
- Employee share acquisition at preferential price
- Flexible and individual working models
- Family support in the form of childcare allowances
- Progressive working conditions
- Facilitation of development opportunities through seminars, training sessions and conferences
- Health care
Please download the complete job description here.
Please submit your application (short applications appreciated) by email or online application form. We are looking forward to getting your message!