International Sales Director (m/f/d) for Germany, Austria and Switzerland
The company has an international presence and is a global expert and market leader in the fire and water damage restoration area, with over 6,000 employees (m/f/d). The global strength is supported by the wide local market presence and is the key success factor of the company.
Join the market leader as an International Sales Director (m/f/d) for Germany, Austria and Switzerland (D-A-CH region) located in Germany. Support and drive international sales together with the European and national country teams.
- As an International Sales Director (m/f/d) you are responsible for the creation and implementation of an international DACH sales strategy
- In close cooperation with your colleagues across our company, you will acquire international customers, as well as act as their key account manager ensuring long-term results for the company
- You will develop a sales and marketing strategy for a new customer acquisition, including marketing activities, organizing events with customers, and thus lay the foundation for building long-term
- You are not only a sales professional, but you also act as an entrepreneur within the company and
consistently pursue your set commercial and strategic sales goals
- You advise the country management in all sales-related matters, you are a trendsetter and you strengthen the long-term market position through your network, also regarding possible M&A targets or required investments in lucrative business models
- The opportunity to create and drive international sales across a dynamic and fast-growing market-leading company
- Be part of a winning team, with great support from the national as well as international company teams and a very strong collaborative company culture
- Develop in your role as an International Sales Director (m/f/d), with training programs and company events
- You will receive an unlimited contract in a permanent position
- A company car incl. private use, notebook and smartphone are matters of course
- A strong commercial acumen, with proven results in winning and developing key accounts and reaching financial and strategic sales goals
- An at least 5 years experience in the property damage restoration industry, having worked as a loss adjustor or as an insurance broker in the claims area, able to confidently discuss technical claims with clients (in-depth technical expertise is not required, but beneficial)
- You are confident in speaking and writing fluently English and German
- Intrinsic motivation, entrepreneurship, communication and leadership skills, as well as the absolute
volition to succeed, characterize you in the personality
DO NOT HESITATE - APPLY!
Submit your current resume and references for an application. I will be happy to answer any questions.